1. Information about us
Our website is operated by Home Joinery.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 6376672 (VAT number: GB 923 9696 79) and our registered address is Unit B Redfern Park Way, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2BF.
You can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Licence to use website
You may print or download content from this website for your own personal use, provided that:
(a) you do not sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
(b) you do not redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
(c) no content is modified in any way;
(d) no graphics are used separately from the accompanying text;
(e) our copyright and trademark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
(f) the person to whom you are providing these materials are aware of these restrictions.
4. How we use your personal information
When you order a brochure from us or request help with design or project management, we share the details you submit to us with our selected third-party retailers. This is an integral part of our business and without doing so we will not be able to undertake the actions that you have requested on our website. One of the following actions will be undertaken once you have submitted your details to us and you consent to us doing this:
When you order a brochure from us, this action will be followed up by a phone call from one of our selected third-party retailers to check whether you have received our brochure, and to ask whether they can provide you with any further assistance.
When you request help with design or project management, this action will be followed up by a phone call from one of our selected third-party retailers who will discuss with you your requirements for your design or project.
5. Reliance on information posted
Any comments or materials that have been posted onto our website whether by us or by third parties are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance is placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by anyone accessing our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6. Regular website updates
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the material or to ensure that the website remains available.
7. Our liability
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, and any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits or contracts;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill;
(g) wasted management or office time;
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach or contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Terms of business
The supply of goods by us to you will be subject to the terms of business supplied to you from Home Joinery.
9. Information about you and your visits to our website
10. Uploading information to our website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload information to our website you are responsible for ensuring that all information is true, accurate, up to date, and is not misleading, likely to deceive, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, libellous, defamatory, illegal, unlawful, or in breach of any intellectual property rights or applicable law. You warrant that any such contribution shall comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our website at any time and at our sole discretion, without reason or explanation to you.
11. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
12. Links from our website
13. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
14. Jurisdiction and applicable law
15. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact: Home Joinery, Marketing Department, Redfern Parkway, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2BF
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
17. Trade Sale Specifications
The 50% off all cabinets offer is available until October 31st 2018. This offer has no minimum spend and applies to all Home Joinery furniture cabinets they supply. The offer of 50% off is the discretion of the showroom staff and used by them to offer the most competitive deals to their customers.
The free dishwasher offer is available on orders placed before October 31st 2018. The order value must be greater than £1,500 to qualify for the offer, anything below this does not qualify the customer for a free dishwasher. The dishwasher that is included in the offer is a Zanussi zdv12004fa 450.
All customers that receive a quote from Home Joinery during the sale period will be entitled to claim a free travel mug. The travel mug is one per customer and will be gifted upon receiving your final quote. This is a no-obligation quote and even if the customer does not proceed with the quote, they are still entitled to one travel mug.
18. Black Friday Deals
All combo packs must be bought with a kitchen order of 5 cabinets or more.
All sink and tap packs must be bought with a kitchen order of 5 cabinets or more.
Event will start 9:00 23/11/18 and will finish 00:00 26/11/18. Any order placed outside this period is not eligible for the Black Friday deals.
The 5% exclusive discount on all kitchen orders must be over £3,000 in value to qualify. To claim just use the discount code in store and ask the sale team to update your quote. Must be ordered before the end of the event to qualify or risk losing the discount.
Products cheaper checked on 23/11/18.
Products included in the offer have the following product codes:
Zanussi oven – ZOP37972BK
Zanussi microwave - ZBM26642BA
Zanussi hob– ZIL8470CB
Sink & Tap – ESS9651PACK
AEG oven - BPK642020M
AEG microwave - KMK721000M
AEG hob - IKE64450XB
Granite sink - ELIN10002BK / ELIN10001BK / ELIN8601BK
Tap - ESSCLAS200BK
19. Winter Sale Promotions
· The 60% off kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture is only applicable to orders that meet a certain value. Kitchen orders must be of a minimum of 8 cabinets, bedroom orders must be of a minimum of 3 cabinets and bathroom orders must be of a minimum of 3 cabinets. If a customers order does not meet the above requirements they do not qualify for the 60% off.
· All promotional materials online and in store with advertised prices are based on a kitchen with an order of 8 cabinets not including any appliances, worktops or accessories. The bedroom prices are advertised on the basis of a 3 cabinet order only. The bathroom prices advertised are on the basis of a 3 cabinet order only. These prices are not for the whole image, only a guide price for the cabinets in that image for representative purposes.
· The AEG 10% discount only applies to products mentioned in the advertisements. If a product selected is not within this range, the offer no longer stands and is down to stores discretion whether to still offer the discount. The products must be ordered with a kitchen order to qualify, the products cannot be purchased on there own, only in the kitchen order. The additional 15% follows the same terms, however the 15% still only applies if the appliances quantity exceed 4.
· The AEG pack offers are only available to customers placing a kitchen order. The products detailed are the only products included and if a customer changes one of the products the offer is no longer valid.
· The half price Caple wine cabinet is only available to customers placing a kitchen order over the value of £7,000.This must be a kitchen order and meet this value to qualify for the discount. The wine cabinet is the one in the advert and no other wine cabinet is included in this offer.
· To receive the 30% off Caple appliances this must be a minimum of 3 Caple appliances and be ordered with a kitchen to qualify for the 30%. There are no specific products required, however must be 3 Caple products.
· The pick 3 appliances for 30% off deal must be the products in each pack. Any other product selected voids the offer and will no longer receive the 30% off and will pay full retail price for all products. These products must be ordered alongside a kitchen, they cannot be purchased alone.
The granite sink is the one advertised and must be one of the three product codes advertised. To qualify for the 20% off it must be included in a kitchen order. If it is not being purchased with a kitchen the 20% off no longer stands and must be charged at full retail price.
- The AEG Fusion Wok is only available and applicable to kitchen orders than include one of the specified packs outlined in the AEG offers in this section, or they order 3 or more AEG applainces in a single order. The customers order must meet one of these two conditions to qualify, if they do qualify the store team will add the AEG Fusion Wok to their order and they will advise the customer on when they will receive thier AEG Wok. They will not receive the order instore as soon as they place the order, the product delivery will be disucssed with the customer at the time of kitchen order.